Outdated Penang Uncle

Monday, February 27, 2012

Danger of Smartphone

Ah... Smartphone. We are all tied up with it, be it from iPhone to Android, or some like me which still on Windows Mobile.
[I know some of you will yell, WHAT? Windows M*****?] Anyway, yes, I am still using my Windows Mobile. It is will working, what why would I want to change it? But anyway, I started to get to know about Android when I start playing with Android apk on the emulator called BlueStacks. And ever since I bought the Samsung Galaxy W for my wife, I have been the 'after-sales-service' guy for her.

What are the danger of using Smartphone for extensive of time? Read this:




Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: http://dailyinfographic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment