Outdated Penang Uncle

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Outdated Penang Uncle PageRank

PageRank of this blog is not consistent. I did reach PR1 last year, but then it drop to zero after Google panda update. Don't ask me what is panda update, google it if you want. :P

Recently I found out this blog is getting PR2. Wow! Jump from zero to PR2!

This is the snapshot of PR check on http://www.checkpagerank.net/



This is the snapshot of PR check on http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php

Some blogging/website experts told that backlink is very important to PageRank, most important is quality backlink. I am not hiring anyone to create backlink to this blog. All I did is just comment on other blog and website of my opinion on their articles.

How about you? How you promote your blog/website?


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting PageRank 2!

    I notice PageRank fluctuating a few months ago, don't know if that was the Panda update you were talking about.

    Mine went down to zero too before reverting back to the original.

    ReplyDelete